Diverse, accurate tooling solutions for all applications
Marand is Australia’s leading aerospace and automotive tooling supplier with a wide ranging experience and proven ability to meet precise quality requirements, in service of our automotive customers such as Ford, Holden, Toyota and China National Heavy Truck we design and manufacture all types of machining and assembly fixtures and tooling.
Marand service our aerospace customers such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems with machining fixtures, assembly fixtures and lay-up mandrels for composite component manufacture, gauging and assembly operations.
Our CAD/CAM facility utilising the latest design, FEA & manufacturing software linked to our CNC machinery, allows Marand to provide a wide range of specialist services on a full range of complex jigs and fixtures. A quality system accredited to AS9100 aerospace quality standard underpins the success of our business and this is complemented by our NATA certified in-house laboratory.
- Automotive bodyshop and aerostructures sub and final assembly jigs
- Component and final assembly check fixtures
- Lay-up mandrels for composite parts
- Machining, routing and drill fixtures including robotic automation solutions
- Resin transfer moulding (RTM) tooling and facilities
- Co-cure bond tooling for composite parts
- UHF - Universal holding fixtures for trimming and drilling